1.04.2012

Clarisonic Vs. Olay Pro-X Cleansing System

I've been on the lookout for the last few months to find something
to clear up my dang skin. I heard about Clarisonic & it's amazing, but it starts at $119.
The reason it's said to be so great, is it makes your skin SO soft, and nothing can get your skin cleaner 
than this can. It's said to clear breakouts, and reduce fine lines on your face.

I really wanted Clarisonic, but then I heard about the Olay Pro-X Cleansing System. In the reviews, it claimed to be just as good as the competitor & at only $26, how could I not try it? 

Now let me tell you! I've had Olay Pro-X for a little over a month, & it's great. My skin has never been softer, I still have small breakouts, but my skin is definitely happier than it was before.
My cute husband got me some new facial cleanser from Sephora for Christmas, it's called Bliss. 


This stuff is awesome! It has a small exfoliant, so it's not super harsh on your skin.
All the girls I talked to at my Sephora store use it as their #1 cleanser as well. 
It's $22 for a 6.7 oz bottle. 

Hope this has helped any of you that are having "face" issues like me. :)

See ya next Thursday!
xoxoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...