10.18.2012

Freebie Friday

Anyone who has had children knows how difficult it can be to see how your body changes during pregnancy and childbirth. Pregnancy and childbirth are miracles: miracles that leave your body less than perfect when you're all finished.

With my first pregnancy I lost 15 pounds in the beginning from being so sick which helped the weight come off really fast after I had #1. I was back to my pre-pregnancy weight just 10 days after having him! But the composition of my body was very different than it had been before.

Now, after pregnancy and childbirth #2 the story is the same plus an extra 5 pounds. 5 pounds may not seem like much, but even 5 pounds can mean a lot when it's the difference between fitting in all of your jeans or not! We can all relate to that, right?

So! This is where I am-- with a body that seems foreign to me. I'm ready for a change, and I'm ready to fit into all of my designer jeans again :) Here's my plan:


Click here to download the PDF.

The goal section is empty on the PDF so that you can set your own goal.
Who's with me?!




1 comment:

Meggan said...

CUTE i love the PDF and 5lbs really does make a difference when it comes to jeans, i totally relate!

I would drive myself CRAZY if i weighed myself 6x a week!

Good luck working that 5lbs off, you're gonna do great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...