11.29.2012

Christmas cards!

For those of you wanting Christmas cards designed, this post is for you! $50 gets you a custom design, front and back. You will then own the design and can get them ordered wherever you like, or you can order them from my printer for my cost. 100 double-sided 5.5x8.5 cards with envelopes is around $30 + shipping.

This size is larger than regular cards and is just stunning! The best part is, it still only takes one stamp to mail them. You will be amazed at the difference the larger size makes. 

I can have your proof the next business day. You will love how easy the process is, and we will keep going until the design is just perfect. Just email me and we'll get started! whimsyplace@gmail.com. 









1 comment:

April said...

I won your Christmas card giveaway last year. They were stunning!!! I got so many comments on those cards. I wish I hadn't ordered mine already this year or else I would get them from you. I'll remember for next year!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...