11.15.2011

Ombre to the MAX

I gotta admit, the ombre thing has really grown on me. Didn't we all see the dark roots at first, and think OMG how ugly?! And now I've done it to my own hair... twice.

Takes me a second to adapt to the new trends but now of course I'm hooked.
via pinterest

Are these nails the bomb or what?!
 via pinterest

I love how ideas are popping up everywhere in decorating as well..
 via pinterest

 K chevron was awesome enough, but then making it with an ombre effect?! Rad
via apartmenttherapy.com

 I'm infatuated with this desk. The coral-y pink colors, PLUS that awesome chair...
 via censationalgirl.blogspot.com

If you haven't seen ceiling medallion art yet, here it is, to knock your socks off. Bump it up a notch and make it ombre.. amazing
 via chatelaine.com

A little DIY art is always a good idea, especially if you're artistically challenged, like perhaps, me
 via danielleoakeyinteriors.blogspot.com

Wedding flowers tablescape... totally digging it
 via marthastewartwedding.com

And some more wedding bliss in purple. lOvE
via pinterest

I've been searching for an image of someone who's painted walls with this effect. It could look so awesome!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...