12.22.2011

Get Wrappin'!

I {heart} this time of year for many reasons, but I seriously love cute wrapping! 
Here's some super fun ideas I know I'm going to implement in my wrapping this Christmas...

Love this Kate Spade ad, and LOVE that green box with that bow!

SPARKLES! I'm a fan of sparkles. 

People, that's a lot of yarn... but I sure love the look. 

What is there NOT to obsess about this???

So elegant, love. 

Winter whites + texture = perfection.

Totally glammed up!

Now this is interesting... two gifts in one. Wrap with a scarf... Can't decide my feelings on this.

Wooden boxes? Yes please. 

I hope this post left you with a little inspiration for wrapping this season. I know it's helped me. I have a lot of wrapping to do since my husband just asked if I could wrap all of my presents too...

Have a very merry Christmas! 
XOXOXO



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...