12.05.2011

Powder Bath

My post last week about wallpaper really got my design scheming going! One of my favorites is a bold powder bathroom, because it's unexpected, but it's a small space so it's inexpensive! My husband and I are building a house and I've never had a powder bath with a cute vanity so I'm stoked about the possibilities!

We've got the flooring picked out as well as the pedestal sink... I already own the mirror and towels, so I had to wing it with the rest. You like?


I'm minorly obsessed with huge-scale floral wallpaper. And I think every space needs a pop of color, hence the blue mirror. The bathroom is quite feminine, my husband won't like it much. But that's why he has a home office =)

(Feel free to check more of my decorating blog at www.stephfascinations.blogspot.com)

3 comments:

The Walkers said...

I absolutely love it!!

Megan Parkes said...

Perfection!

Deborah said...

It looks amazing, good job! How do you paint a mirror aqua???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...