12.27.2011

Toddler room re-do

Well, with the coming year, I've got big plans for our house that is to be finished sometime this spring!
My son will be "graduating" from the crib to a big-boy bed, so it's only appropriate that his whole room will be revamped. I fell in love with these quirky art prints, and found some coordinating accessories with a vintage- circus vibe (hopefully I can keep it masculine, that's my main concern!)
The ceiling is definitely going to be a project, but it could look so cool!
I'll post pics as the room progresses so stay tuned =)

2 comments:

Aaron said...

Love, I'm working on redoing Brighton's room as well... Not sure what I'm going to do yet though...

Aaron said...

Oh creepy, this is Megan, not Aaron. Haha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...